Cuticle Cutter Nasia Nail Supply (Red)
- 1. Apply cuticle remover or oil on the nails, let the cuticles soak in it, and gently push them up with the nail pusher.
2. Cut the pushed cuticles with the nail nipper to clearly trim the nails.
* Don't cut too much of the cuticles because it can damage the nails.
* After using it, clearly wipe the blade of the nipper and insert it into a rubber stopper to store it.
1. The tip of the product is very sharp. Be careful not to hurt yourself. 2. Do not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin. 3. Do not use in case of having any problem on nails or skin around nails. 4. Be careful not to apply too much force and hurt skin or any part of body. 5. Keep the product clean and for the next use and do not share it with others. 6. Do not use for other purposes than removing cuticles. 7. Keep out of the reach of infants and children.